The second Annual Report from Dame Vera Baird QC covers the period from April 2020 to March 2021.
This report includes:
- The Victims’ Commissioner’s vision for reconceptualising the status of victims;
- An in-depth review of the government’s end-to-end rape review;
- An overview of the challenges facing the courts system following the pandemic;
- Calls for the government to undertake an independent review into domestic homicide sentencing;
- Recommendations for the government to take forward to tackle anti-social behaviour.
Find more Annual reports.