Annual report of the Victims’ Commissioner 2020 to 2021
Contact us if you need this publication in another format.
The second Annual Report from Dame Vera Baird QC covers the period from April 2020 to March 2021.
This report includes:
- The Victims’ Commissioner’s vision for reconceptualising the status of victims;
- An in-depth review of the government’s end-to-end rape review;
- An overview of the challenges facing the courts system following the pandemic;
- Calls for the government to undertake an independent review into domestic homicide sentencing;
- Recommendations for the government to take forward to tackle anti-social behaviour.